Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bug / Orange Challenge









I made this card using the bee and ladybug from Home Decor (never thought I would use those two) and a cricut from Stretch Your Imagination. The card and letters are from A Child's Year. The challenge is at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ . I love challenges because they inspire me to create things I never would otherwise. I have to say I had a particular friend in mind as I was making this. She has called me in the past and said, "I haven't talked to you in three whole days...and it's buggin' me." LOL. It's good to be loved. :)

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for your friend! I love to be inspired by challenges as well. They get those creative juices flowing! I love your little critters - and that sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah ha ha, what a fabulous card for your friend. Adorable even. It made me laugh thinking of those little bugs having that conversation. You rocked the challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Love your little creepy crawlers!!!!!

    Thanks for participating in the FCCB!!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the bee. Too cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! I wouldn't have thought to put those critters together but they work nicely. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice! Such a cute card and saying!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and sentiment!!

    Thanks for playing at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the cuddle "buggin" you did.

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute, thanks for playing along at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute.
    thanks for sharing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hah! Great play on words and super-cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete