Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Flip Flops Mini Album











This is a gatefold-style mini album I made using the instructions on http://www.scrapbook-crazy.com/ Scrapbook Crazy. Surprisingly, it was not too hard. There are accordion-folded spines on each side that hold 6 flaps that fold together (like a gate) when the album is closed. When it is closed, you see the flips and each one opens to each side when it is open. I am surprised I finished it in time to submit it to the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot. I used a new Cindy Loo companion embossing folder on the Flip flops and lots of other cuts (besides the flip flops from Life is a Beach.) I stamped the backgrounds where my pics will go (they just looked too white to me). The paper is from an Amy Butler stack I love. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Omg! this is so super cute! Your did a fabulous job on your album. TFS!

    ReplyDelete