Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Monogramming

Just adding a name (or nickname) to a purchased item makes the gift infinitely more personal. I've had more people lately asking me to do some embroidery, so I wanted to post some samples of recent projects.

I bought this for my stepdaughter's sweet one-year-old and embroidered her nickname on there.

Cute, girly font, right?

These were big, pretty beach towels a friend asked me to do for her:
I love this big, thick font because it doesn't get lost in the pile of the fabric.






I've also done several of these lately. They are much-loved by the new parents. The pic isn't the best, but you can see the idea.

I even have a hard time embroidering without adding a name sometimes because, to me, that personal touch is what makes the gift so special.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment