Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer in Paris Chandelier




Okay, I had been wanting to do this ever since I ordered Summer in Paris. I immediately thought "Barbie furniture" when I saw the 3D elements. So...my first project is this sweet little chandelier, about 3" high. I didn't even worry about getting every teeny, tiny piece out. I glittered with Martha Stewart glitter all over and yellow stickles for the little flames. My tip for putting it together is to tie thread around the pieces that slip together after you glue them to hold it in place while it dries. After it is dry, you can just cut away the threads! Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. I thought of Barbie furniture, too! I don't have this cartridge yet, so if you do the other 3D items, please post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a pretty cool momma. great job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I wanted this cart for the chandelier but I hadn't thought of this idea-my daughter would love it! Now I have to get it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete