Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Joy's first Challenge!


My daughter, Joy, was beyond excited when I told her she could enter a challenge for kids on http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/! We found a $1 notebook, "very boyish", she said, but she changed that. I covered it for her and made the cuts (alphabet Cindy Loo), but she did the rest. She told me she wanted flowers and to put her name across the middle and what colors she wanted everything. She loves to cuttlebug and she stamped the faces on the flowers with my PKS, too. She is 6 and my husband says she is too much like me! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Thank you soooooooo much for joining me in my first Family Friday! I'm so glad your daughter had fun with this! Please tell her she did an AWSOME job on her notebook. And how great that she turned her "boyish" notebook into such a pretty girly one :) Hope to see both of you again this Friday!

    www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. You daughter did a great job. She is crafty just like her mom:) TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete