Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 22, 2010

60th Anniversary Card and Gift




I will be away for the weekend, but wanted to show you how I used the leftover vinyl from the Etched Picture Frame on the gift wrap.  I just taped on the card and put the vinyl on above and below.  (The scrolls are from Storybook and they aren't on the frame, but the lettering and heart from Plantin Schoolbook is.)  The best gift-wrapping tip I ever heard is just to get a big roll of this brown kraft paper from the Office Supply Store and use it for everything.  It is just good all-purpose paper that is a nice weight and can then be decorated for any occasion and best of all, you only have to store one roll of wrapping paper!

I figured I would post the card here as well.  The cuts on the card are all from A Child's Year (a favorite, for sure).  I used design studio to hide the violin cutout on the image I used for a liner and the vellum... The paper is Amy Butler and it just reminds me of my grandma.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps (the button is on my sidebar).  Thanks for letting me share.  Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment