Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fashion Show Party Centerpiece

This was a centerpiece I made using the great phrases from Once Upon a Princess. I used a plain clear vase filled with metallic basket filler on a mercury-looking candleholder.


I taped the phrases to skewers out of my kitchen drawer. (I taped two skewers together to make the tallest ones.)


I added a tiny bit of blind to each design with stickles.





Fancy Nancy would be so proud!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You made some good points there.I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.Thanks
    Props from the movie sets can come from a variety of sources. Often, after a film's premiere, the studio will auction off many of the props and costumes used in the film for the purpose of charity.
    Hollywood Centerpiece

    ReplyDelete