Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Envelope Mini Album

I found this adorable mini online here with instructions:

Creative Operation

I bought my Zutter the day after Thanksgiving last year on a terrific sale and have been dying to use it, but was a bit intimidated. I shouldn't have been. Me, the girl who enjoys reading instructions, just had to skim them and (gasp!) look at the pictures to figure this nifty little gadget out.

Here is what I made in very little time today:
























-











It was so fun and I can't wait to embellish it. There are 12 tags in as many pockets plus 8 pages if you count the covers. You can fit a lot of pictures and journaling in that little mini! The pretty papers are Close To My Heart and the ribbons are just scraps.

Hope you have a great night of sleep and a beautiful Sunday tomorrow.

Blessings, Glenda

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: