Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

My First Attempts at Knitting

My first washcloth I knit. I figured dishcloths are a good first project since it's no biggie if they are not as beautiful as I hoped. It is simply several rows of the garter stitch (where you knit every row).


Next, I really wanted to learn the stockinette stitch (LOVE YouTube!!). I think this is funny how my rows kept growing until the last several when I figured out how to correct that. ;)
That pattern is free along with two others here: Three Easy Pieces


My third, and favorite is this darling little tea tote for my purse:






Yay! It looks just like it's supposed to! I even had the same yarn the pattern designer used & I love the colors! Here is the link to that pattern: Tea Toters.

Happy Sunday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment