Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stuck on You Card

Happy Friday!! This was inspired by the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Sketch #246.  My daughter is really into cactuses right now.  (BTW, we looked up the correct plural - just so we would know....and found either "cactuses" or "cacti" is correct...couldn't help ourselves!)  I was happy to use these great Close To My Heart Stamps along with the Thin Cuts (coordinating) and copics to color the flower.  The sketch was great because I feel like I get into a rut with card designs after awhile. :)


2 comments:

  1. I love the 'punny' sentiment, Glenda! Great selection of colours and textures - such a pretty bloom on the cactus. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew challenge! ~Deborah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, Such a fun and "punny" card. Love the cactus. You rocked the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete