Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Joy's Creative Cards with new CTMH stamps

 
 
All of the cards in today's post are made by my daughter, Joy.  I love crafting with her!
I was very excited when my daughter (11) decided she loves to stamp!!  She used some new stamps (and some of my sister's new stamps- thanks Regina) and got creative.  Pinspired by pinterest, naturally.  I like her penstitching, too.  She thought her grandma Joan would appreciate the above card since she is an artist. :)  It was made with "Brushstrokes" and "Happy to be Friends".
 
We both love this adorable birthday cake made with the Brushstrokes stamp set from CTMH.  Stickles on the flames:

I love this idea she had to use an old, butterfly earring as an embellishment for this card.  The beautiful border is from Creative Memories Border Maker System.  The sentiment was from the CTMH "You Mean the World to Me" set.


We are both in love with this "Typed Note" stamp set.  So quick to make a variety of cute cards for tons of occasions:

This is my sister's new set, which she let us use before she even saw it. :)  Also, again "Brushstrokes".  I am so proud of my talented daughter!



No comments:

Post a Comment