Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Butterick (B4251) Tepee Sewing Project

 This was a crazy, last minute (have I mentioned insane??) project in the couple of weeks before Christmas!  But how fun!  And what a great surprise to wake up to on Christmas morning.  I used THIS Butterick pattern.  I ordered the indoor/outdoor material from fabric.com I think for only a few dollars a yard (which is good because you need a lot).  I went crazy trying to find 6 bamboo poles and we ended up cutting them down and adhering them to pvc pipes on the inside.  I also added this fun, beaded upholstery trim across the front.  It folds to basically the size of the bundled poles so it doesn't have to be up all of the time.  It is also big, which is nice cause my kids are older.



No comments:

Post a Comment