Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Easy Kids Craft

This was really easy and fun. I used DS to weld my word together (pray in this case because it went along my lesson, but the possibilities are endless). I cut the words out of contact paper and put one each on cardstock (I think construction paper might tear). The kids then colored all over the paper. They were so creative and they all looked very different. Next, the kids peeled off the contact paper. The effect was very cool...I almost hated to add glitter, but the kids are all about glitter! We outlined the word with glue and they shook the glitter on. I have elementary kids and I was thrilled to hear even the boys (who are sometimes too cool for crafts) oohing and aahhing over their creations.

My leftover vinyl stickers went to the nursery because I thought the toddlers would enjoy coloring even if the workers chose not to use the glitter.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. that's a quick and cute craft idea.
    should keep my dd busy for at least 20mins...

    scrapbook-crazy.com

    ReplyDelete