Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

You're Too Cool!













I am excited about this fun little card I made to submit to this week's challenge at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog. This week they provided a sketch for inspiration. I let my daughter choose the critter and she picked out the penguin from Create A Critter. The white squares are a sparkly white glitter paper that doesn't show up well in the pictures. I embossed the turquoise squares with snowflakes. The little stamped sentiment is raised a bit to let the card stand on its own. Have a beautiful Palm Sunday tomorrow!



- Posted using BlogPres from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. What a clever take on the challenge Glenda! Love your cute penguins. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I LOVE your penguins. Such a cute card and super creative too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your daughter choose the perfect critter!
    Your card is perfectly adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS and good luck!

    ReplyDelete