Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Journaling Challenge














Since Lasting Memories is having a journaling challenge this week, I thought I would showcase my favorite little journaling box stamp by Teresa Collins on a layout I did a couple of days ago. I live to journal, but sometimes I get lazy about it. The best way for me to do it is right away, then I can include all of the little details I would forget so quickly otherwise. I think that's one of my favorite parts about the December Daily albums I've done over the last three years.

3 comments:

  1. What a great journaling box! Love your layout and photo's. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Love your journaling box! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete