Pin it

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Simple Pleasures" Easter Layout

I designed this layout with the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2 in mind. I am also entering it in a couple more challenges I just found: The Paper Cutz Challenge and the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut!  Seems Spring is on everyone's brain!!  I used the eggs and chick off the A Child's Year cart and the sentiment from Country Life. I embossed and inked the eggs to "decorate" them. I can't wait to add photos from our Easter Season this year. Have a lovely day!



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us in our BBTB2 egg challenge.
    Love the texture on the eggs.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. Love all the embossing. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eggs! I would love to see a project from you in my blog hop!!! It is all about trying something new! Come check it out :) http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-new-season-new-skill.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and colorful layout! Thanks so much for playing along this week at FCCB! :o)

    Lisa N.
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to save your Easter memories. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete